Photography by Chris Gannon and John Bailie
A BIG Thank You
to everyone who took part on
Monday 28th…the evening was an
WE HAD A FANTASTIC LINE-UP OF ENTERTAINMENT:
• The Chaddeans
• Singers Lynne Carroll and Linda McMurray
• NICKY FLASH – Star of Britain’s Got Talent!!!
• Boxing Champ Brian London with George McCaffer
• David Cookson – The “Fishy” song!
• Special Thanks to Norma and Mary
Who offered their support and gave us their childhood recollections of visiting the hall.
Richard (Dick) Eaves, built the Church Hall in 1925 and was a former mayor of Poulton-le-Fylde
Norma Jones, is his grand daughter and Mary Lawrenson is his great niece.
Mary’s father also worked on building the Hall.
IT WAS A FUN NIGHT with a serious message
FOR THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY
THAT SPANNED THE GENERATIONS!